Field Service Technician – VA001
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting a driven and motivated individual to join our team based in or around the Chantilly area as a Lead Technician to support service equipment in the high tech industry.
Westerwood Global are committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer. These beliefs, practices and behaviors are the operating system that powers our company. Our ethos is that focusing on our values that enjoys long term customer relationships. We hire individuals who best match and personify our core values and offer a significant platform to start or further enhance your career.
- 2 years customer interfacing service support.
- Basic electromechanical troubleshooting - DVM
- Routine Maintenance.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to lift 25 - 40 lbs.
- Local travel required to various customer locations.
- 75% travel outside the area of Chantilly VA
- Passport required - initial training is abroad.
- Good communication skills - written and verbal
The principle duties and responsibilities will be:
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on support equipment in the high tech industry.
- Adhere to safety and quality requirements, including proper LOTO techniques
- Send out issues/summary emails and communications.
- Company Car
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Career Development Opportunities
- Paid Vacation and Select Holidays.
Westerwood Global do not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Thank you.
Westerwood Global is a dynamic and growing company. We pride ourselves on offering industry leading employment opportunities. Our employees are at the core of our service offering and their professional development is a vital aspect of the Westerwood Global culture and values.
The people who thrive most on our teams are those individuals who perform well in a team environment, enjoy interacting and engaging with a number of different stakeholders, adapt quickly to changing environments and leverage their skills, quality and knowledge to drive themselves and their teams towards continuous improvement and success.
Equal opportunities and Social Governance
Westerwood Global place an immense emphasis on equal employment, encourage diversity in the workplace and apply an open-door policy for inclusion of all employees. Our diversity program encourages people from any gender, background, ethnicity, culture, education and experience to join the company and more importantly build a career through employee development.
Through our wellness programs globally, Westerwood Global ensures our employees and families have access to a full range of wellness services through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP). In the communities that surround our business operations, we support individual and group sponsorships for local sports and those that are vulnerable in society.