Field Service Engineer – Semiconductor – DNS NY001
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated individuals to join our Field Service Engineering Team.
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and a trusted partner to high-tech manufacturing industries. Our Technical Staffing capabilities provide a true value add for all outsourced requirements.
Westerwood Global is committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer https://westerwoodglobal.com/ These beliefs, practices, and behaviors are the operating system that powers our company. Our ethos is that focusing on our values that enjoys long term customer relationships. We hire individuals who best match and personify our core values and offer a significant platform to start or further enhance your career.
- Requires at least 5 years DNS experience
Responsibilities will be:
- Able to train, mentor, and coach junior and entry-level maintenance technicians.
- Attention to detail is a key part of this role.
- Responsibility for the safe working environment of yourself and those around you.
- Ability to understand customer’s quality requirement process and be responsible for customer satisfaction while working in a competitive team and adhering to customer build/test instructions.
- Monitor, control, and qualify the state of the art 300mm semiconductor equipment.
- Perform, and teach others how to perform, preventive maintenance activities.
- React to error messages of factory systems and/or equipment.
- Identify and address potential areas for improvement and optimize tool availability, cycle time, utilization and cost.
- Ability to be successful in a customer-facing role, react to changes in equipment manufacturing priorities.
- Ability to coach other Field Service Technicians.
Suitable candidates are:
- Must be confident in a training style atmosphere.
- Must have the ability to work under their own direction or as part of a team.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and by written means and contribute to team-based forums and meetings.
- Will be computer literate and able to use basic software packages and have the ability to learn client specific tools.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces, climb ladders, lift/carry a minimum of 50 lbs and be able to bend/kneel for extended periods of time, while wearing all appropriate PPE.