Field Service Engineer – AZ002
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of manufacturing and technical support services tailored exclusively for the semiconductor industry. At Westerwood Global, we work with our customers to provide a “Whole Fab Support Experience” across all tool types.
Westerwood Global is a progressive and dynamic company. We pride ourselves in offering industry leading, project based, contract & permanent, employment opportunities. Our employees are the core of our service solutions and their professional development is a vital aspect of the Westerwood Global culture.
Westerwood Global is looking for a Field Service Engineer in Phoenix, AZ.
- Repair and Maintenance of fluid and chemical delivery systems
- Trouble shoot mechanical and electrical issues and test
- Perform and document test results
- Cross train and perform multiple tasks across quality and manufacturing functions
- Troubleshoot and repair pneumatics, electronics and mechanical systems, referencing schematics, drawings and expected performance of components
- Perform and document test results as prescribed by referencing electrical schematics, mechanical drawings and expected performance of components.
- Fluent with Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc).
- Mechanical aptitude with a clear understanding of pneumatic schematics, piping and instrument diagrams, mechanical drawings and BOM's.
- Experience using electrical schematics and symbols and demonstrated understanding of how to trouble shoot electrical issues.
- Experience interpreting technical information from manuals to support test of equipment functionality.
- Ability to perform advanced math calculations.
- Ability to use mechanical or electrical inspection tools, instruments, and devices.
- Microsoft Office skills (MS-word, -Excel, -Outlook).
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate as a team to get work done and advance work practices for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Able to get to work on-time and support a staggered work schedule (start-end early or late) when needed.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and demonstrate initiative.
- Previous experience and/or understanding of design, manufacturing, installation, start-up, qualification, or service for high purity supply systems for gases, chemicals and water.
- Highly skilled with pneumatics installation and troubleshooting, stainless steel tube bending, PFA tube bending and flaring, general mechanical troubleshooting.
- Previous experience assembling and/or fabricating electrical assemblies and wiring of a vast range of electrical components/instruments
- Working knowledge and the ability to test and troubleshoot AC power circuits and analog/digital I/O circuits.
- Ability to badge in Intel is a plus.