Entry Level Manufacturing Technician – NY001
Take zero experience and turn it into a career with Westerwood Global. We are a leading provider of managed service solutions, and a trusted partner within the semiconductor and high-tech manufacturing industries. As an organization, we are committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values: Quality, Safety, People, and Customer. We provide team members the opportunity to build on their skills through professional development and are devoted to promoting career advancement.
A bit about you
- You have recently graduated or returned to civilian life. Maybe you have an entry-level job.
- You are good with problem solving. Be it tinkering with car maintenance or DIY home projects, you’re up for the challenge.
- You like working on-site and with a team. Being able to accomplish a task every day feels great.
- You thrive in an environment where there are clear procedures. You follow them seamlessly.
- You have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- You are looking for a career, not just a job.
A bit about the role
- You will perform daily maintenance tasks in a semiconductor cleanroom environment while wearing a cleanroom suit or other PPE.
- Your goal will be to adhere to strict facility standard operating procedures with a focus on safety, quality, and effective team communication.
- Your success will contribute to the facility’s overall throughput while simultaneously developing your own skills in a coveted and highly technical industry.
What you can expect from us
- Competitive hourly rate, medical/dental/vision, and 401k plan.
- Overtime pay, and paid time off.
- Reward and recognition programs, employee discounts, and company sponsored events.
- Opportunity to work on-site at a leading semiconductor facility while receiving on the job training.
- Positive working environment with an open door policy and commitment to career advancement.
If this position sounds interesting to you, we’d be happy to talk. We appreciate your interest in working with us and look forward to hearing from you.