Construction Coordinator – MD001
Westerwood Global is a dynamic growing company that is trusted to partner with the world’s leading semiconductor companies. We are looking for an experienced, detail-oriented Construction Coordinator with a passion for delivering the highest quality results and leading others. Also, someone who is committed to maintaining a strong and positive culture by upholding our four core values: Quality, Safety, People, and Customer.
A bit about you:
- You are experienced in the construction of Power, Water, Exhaust, Gas Equipment, and other facilities that are required for the installation of production equipment.
- You have a sense of urgency when addressing work orders and inspections, following through on all tasks.
- Experienced in supervision of staff and providing the support associate's need to complete projects promptly and accurately.
- Ability to maintain Safety Awareness and ensure all contractors comply with all safety requirements.
- You have the skillset necessary to manage coordination of field inspections and construction project approvals.
- You succeed in collaborating with Management to resolve problems and coordinate activities.
- You keep a close eye on the designated schedule and budget to ensure projects are completed on time and within the allocated funding.
A bit about the role:
- Work consistently takes place in a team environment.
- This role requires proficient, working knowledge of MS Office products including Excel, Access, Word, and MS Project.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to diverse audiences both in writing and verbally is crucial to your success.
- Interactions with contractors and assessment of progress takes place regularly.
- The Construction Coordinator will perform QA/QC and program management duties as directed by the client.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in coordinator position and two (2) years of college are preferred.
A bit about us:
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package, and consistent professional development so you may grow your career with us.
- We are experts at providing managed services to high tech manufacturing facilities.
- We are a trusted partner for the world’s leading semiconductor companies.
- Our Core Values of People, Safety, Quality and Customer are engrained in everything we do.
- We are firm believers in diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We welcome all to come and build a career with us.